What's new

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
I was tired of waiting for this to be released in the US, so I purchased a 4K disc from a seller on eBay.

I watched it in 4K last night and I'm happy to report that a previous change to the music has been addressed.

When I was working on the album for Quartet Records I had the R-rated and unrated versions of the movie audio in my edit session. I noticed the unrated version had a clumsy bit of looped music in the main titles. It stood out like a sore thumb and was not present in the R-rated version. This new 4K disc presents the "Main Title" properly, as recorded and heard on the CD.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
I'd love to buy this but I read here and in the other forum comments concerning an absence of bass, mostly evident in the nightclub scene.
Did you notice anything @Neil S. Bulk?

They say you can hear the difference with the foreign dubs.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
The German 5.1 track has much more bass during the club scene. The French track overall seemed louder than the English track, but I don't think it had any extra bass in that scene. I watched the two big action scenes "Night Life" and "Roxy Loses" with the German audio and those scenes didn't seem to have any extra bass.

I also checked and none of these tracks have the bad music loop in the main titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinderseniors
Recent bookmarks