What's new

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
This movie really stuck in my head when I first saw it, but admittedly I haven't watched it more than once.

I watched it again tonight on Amazon Prime, obviously not for the technical quality, but to see how it held up based on a probably (at least) 15 year-old memory.

I'm happy to say it's just as affecting, so picking up this Blu-ray is a must.

Michel_Hafner

Screenwriter
Watched it last night. The lack of original elements is deplorable. Sometimes the image looked like it was degrained and then regrained. Shadow detail is mostly absent although it need not be all the time. Grading? There is a Web version with different source/grading which is generally brighter and with more shadow detail.

cda1143

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Watched it last night. The lack of original elements is deplorable. Sometimes the image looked like it was degrained and then regrained. Shadow detail is mostly absent although it need not be all the time. Grading? There is a Web version with different source/grading which is generally brighter and with more shadow detail.
I agree with your assessment of the Blu, but to which web version are you referring?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks