What's new

A Few Words About A few words about... The Betty Grable Collection - Volume One (1 Viewer)

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Thomas T said:
I stand to be corrected but as I understand it, the Grable set didn't sell 58,103 copies but on a scale from 1 (as the best selling), 2 (as the second best selling), 3 (as the third best selling) etc. the Grable set ranks the 58, 103rd "best" selling. Not a good figure.
Thank you. I completely misunderstood. I'm sad that Betty Grable didn't sell better because I've always liked her and still do.

Justin Ray

Second Unit
Real Name
Justin Ray
Beautiful Blonde from Bashful Bend, Call Me Mister, Coney Island, Diamond Horseshoe, Farmer Takes a Wife, Footlight Serenade, How to Be Very Very Popular,
Meet Me After the Show, Mother Wore Tights, Shocking Miss Pilgrim, Song of the Islands, Springtime in the Rockies, That Lady in Ermine, Tin Pan Alley, When My Baby Smiles
at Me

marcco00

Supporting Actor
Real Name
marc
and one of my top favs WABASH AVENUE
ok.... so i accept that the boxset did not sell as well as fox expected--- but betty still has tons of fans out here!!
I WILL BUY ALL of betty's titles as they come out thru the fox MOD program--- and i will pay $20 a pop for them!!
but so far, only sweet rosie o'grady has been released. FOX get a move on please!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks