What's new

moviepas

Supporting Actor
My order was cancelled today and I got a $5 promotion discount on my next order from Amazon for this title. Says they can no longer supply.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Me too. I'm assuming that there will be a non-limited release in a few months but Amazon can still fuck off. They shouldn't take orders on a limited edition item and heavily discount it in order to 'sell' even more copies if they don't know that they can fill them all.

Last edited:

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Well, Amazon did try to make amends and provided me with a $5 promotional credit. I would rather have the movie, but at least they made an effort.

Deep Discount currently has it listed for $24.99 and has a 15% discount code EGGNOG, but the title is listed as backordered. I took a chance and placed an order anyway. The worst that can happen is they cancel it.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
well , sorry to see i am in the cancelation group, like may have stated i wonder how Amazon decides which item get shipped first, i see that some ordered later,

ORDER PLACED
September 28, 2017

the day it was announced, and now nothing

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
the day it was announced, and now nothing
That sucks. I waited until November when the price plummeted.

Well, Amazon did try to make amends and provided me with a $5 promotional credit. I would rather have the movie, but at least they made an effort.
You're right and it's not the end of the world. However, if they had been paying attention to the LE numbers on the item and the number of orders they received, they should have cut off the orders long ago.

Reactions: PMF

BarryR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BARRY RIVADUE
I'm bummed too; was looking forward to it. Ordered it way back. As long as bluray shows up someday with bonus features (minus book) I can deal with it. And I was making spaghetti with a racket in preparation!

:blink:

Last edited:

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
I'm in the same group too. I wonder what is really going here as I too would love to think it's the popularity of the movie but I don't believe that this is the case. Time will tell.

Regards,

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I've got a date of arrival for Friday, Dec 29th. I placed my order on September 27th. Oh well, as long as it actually makes it!
I'm in the same camp as the rest of you. Got the email this morning. :(
I wonder if Amazon shipped any?

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I'm a member of the "Hi, we're Amazon and we just f*cked you" club! It pisses me off BIG time because I would have ordered it from another source before it sold out IF I had any idea Amazon wouldn't follow through.

It's available at Amazon UK but says it's region B locked.

$5 isn't enough compensation for this disappointment!

Mark

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
I placed a new order with Amazon UK at a $10 penalty over the cancelled US order. (Okay--five, if I mentally apply the $5 consolation prize.)

The aggravation and delay are disheartening. What was the meaning of "pre-order" again? And why is this scenario being allowed to play out repeatedly?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks