What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ XXX: The Return of Xander Cage -- in 4k UHD Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
For once, I agree with the publicity sizzle.

"One hell of a ride!" - Joey Nolfi, Entertainment Weekly

While you'll learn little about world affairs, three-toed tree sloths, or famous people, what you do receive with the new XXX is 106 minutes of slam-bang, well choreographed stunts and excitement.

All brought to you by Paramount in a 4k up-rez from 2k files and Dolby Atmos, with bullets and shell casings flying everywhere.

Terrific entertainment, and far more enjoyable than I had surmised.

Image - 5

Audio - 5 (Dolby Atmos)

Recommended

Pass / Fail - Pass

RAH

DavidMiller

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Miller
Cool! I have this on pre-order and that is what I would have expected. I would like for them to release the original in 4K as well.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Sigh, I will probably regret it when I get an Atmos setup, but I think I'm going with the 3D BD.

No way I'm buying it twice.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Watched the disc tonight. Total cheese fest, but it was fun and had a lot of actors I like. PQ was excellent, and there is a lot of good LFE.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I hate to admit this, but I preordered it during Target's "Buy 2, get 1 free" sale. I haven't watch it yet, but plan to do so in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks