What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ The Deep -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Jacqueline Bisset has the ability to cloud men's minds.

And thanks for the reminder, Rich...but now we should return to our discussion of The Deep...

I hate when I have to moderate myself for getting off-topic...

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
ahollis said:
Found the fold-out but I had to Iphone a pic for it was too long to scan.  In it's day I guess it was controversial and still could be today.  If the moderators, feel it is not appropriate to post, please take down but it did stay on my college dorm wall a couple of years.  Thanks. 

0e8eea83_BnRw6TgBWkKGrHqQH-DoEts82Z8BLi0feQHcg_12.jpeg
Obviously, Allen, you are a scholar and a gentlemen who is not blind to the finer things in life.

Can't you post it any bigger?

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce
rich_d said:
I for one am shocked that this thread has denigrated into such a discussion ...
farrah-fawcett-bike.jpg
Yep thats the one!
I to am shocked, SHOCKED to see this kind of thing here!
Doug

Greg_D_R

Stunt Coordinator
rich_d said:
I for one am shocked that this thread has denigrated into such a discussion ...
It hasn't denigrated anything. Nor has it degenerated. It is however, full of degenerates.:tu:

Alfonso_M

Second Unit
I always loved this movie, especially John Barry's theme song performed by the late Donna Summer, I've never seen any of the long version's scenes, and only after reading this thread recently did I found out about the out of print Sony Blu disc, well, I just found a copy of the Sony release in the 7.99 Blu ray Bin by Best Buy, they had both versions of the Blu available, so if you're still looking for a copy you might get lucky too. :)
By the way, just found my vinyl, and I'm spinning it as I write..:)

Brian McP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Was just watching the tv special promoting "The Deep" and most likely the scenes with Robert Shaw doing his hosting duties for the show look to have been filmed where he lived in the south of Ireland.
There's a scene where he is reflecting on the movie and behind him is either the coast or a large lake -- this looks very close to where today is a monument to the memory of Robert Shaw, near the town where he lived (the picture is on his Wikipedia page) -- looks very serene.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks