What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ The Bird with the Crystal Plumage -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
By the way I received my Blu-ray today of it and will try to watch it and do some comparison scenes with my Blue Underground Blu-ray. I'll try to do that this weekend.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
To sync with Mr. Kimmel's comments, when a problem such as the tramlines in Bird, are discussed, one point cones to the fore.

They're a part of the original cut and conformed negative, much like the film chips in GF2.

One really should get advise from the filmmaker as to whether they should even be removed.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
This seems to be out of stock at many online retailers so it appears that the limited edition version has gone out of print. I'd guess that Arrow will release a version sans slipcase and book but anyone that wants it better hurry. I believe that Diabolik DVD still has it available.

Brian9229

Rushman
Real Name
Brian
I've received this and Phenomena recently and both are gorgeous. Very happy with these versions. Thank you for your evaluation of TBWTCP.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks