What's new

Traveling Matt

Supporting Actor
Set is currently $16.99 at Deep Discount ($19.99, plus 15% off with discount code VALENTINE (good thru 2/12 only); though you would need to add something else to get over the $25 level for free shipping).

Thanks Malcolm. The code was enough to compensate for shipping costs and then some.

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
would look nice on your 35” Mitsubishi
Oddly enough I wanted to show "Rock-a-Bye Bear" to some young relatives last weekend and all I had it on was the "Compleat Tex Avery" LD set, so it got projected 8.5 feet wide. Didn't compromise the laughter, anyway.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
My delivery date was pushed back to March 17th.
Drat, Drat and double Drat.
How Dastardly of them !
71D03QS-dNL._AC_SX466_.jpg
;)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Bullmoose.com finally dropped their preorder price to the usual WAC 15.97. Added a second title to get to Bullmoose $30 FS and it's one of the last No Sales tax (outside Maine ) sites remaining. A few folks already have preorders shipping.

Dave Jessup

Stunt Coordinator
In a compromise between budget, price, existing accounts and speed of shipping, my pre-order from Movie-Zyng (Allied-Vaughn) shipped last night and is due to arrive this coming Friday (21st).
(Droopy) "I'm happy." (/Droopy)

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Mine shipped ! I should get it Tuesday or Wednesday the latest. From a Very Reliable Ebay seller. Ordering New WBArchive titles from Amazon is a Nightmare ! I gave up long ago.

ThadK

Second Unit
Sunday delivery via Wal-Mart and Fedex. Clean bill of health here... All cartoons look and sound fine for the most part (Wags to Riches has a similarly distorted track as Daredevil Droopy, but nowhere near as obvious), and are indeed uncut.

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
Mine from Deep Discount is out for delivery today. Shipped on the 15th, but I opted for regular shipping, nothing super-speedy.

Jay_Z_525

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Ordered directly from WA, just arrived. Skimming thru, I love what I’m seeing so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks