What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Prometheus 3D-- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
Has anyone seen this for sale for less than $19.99 (Amazon Price)? Thanks. I couldn't even find it at my local Costco. They did, however, have empty blu-ray cases promoting the 4-disc "Lawrence", but you have to ask for the box. No looking it over.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by usrunnr /t/324523/a-few-words-about-prometheus-3d-in-blu-ray/90#post_4007646
Has anyone seen this for sale for less than $19.99 (Amazon Price)? Thanks. I couldn't even find it at my local Costco. They did, however, have empty blu-ray cases promoting the 4-disc "Lawrence", but you have to ask for the box. No looking it over.

I can't think of any place right now with a cheaper price--un;ess you have a place near you that sells used discs.

It was a loss-leader at many retailers, though, on Black Friday. I was a little surprised at how cheap it was at some places (Target included).

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Originally Posted by usrunnr /t/324523/a-few-words-about-prometheus-3d-in-blu-ray/90#post_4007646

BB had a bunch of 3D titles on sale a week or two ago and I'm almost positive I picked it up for $14.99 that week.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I just picked up the 4 disc 3D/Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy version of this today for $12.99 at Bestbuy. The only minor complaint I have is the redemption code for the Digital Copy expired in October 2014...

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
ChristopherG said:
I just picked up the 4 disc 3D/Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy version of this today for $12.99 at Bestbuy. The only minor complaint I have is the redemption code for the Digital Copy expired in October 2014...

I find that many (if not most) codes work after their expiration dates...

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Fox does put expiry dates on their digital copy codes, but (and I think it may have been on a chat here), the expiry dates are not enforced.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I tried the code and it would not work. I sent an email to fox asking if there was a remedy. Will post if I hear back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks