What's new

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
This is as stupid question, but the expert menu is on the TV, right? I recently rented Underwater and bought Jumanji 2 via iTunes and had to return both because the pic would go from very good to very bad. Blooming blues for sure on Underwater, may have been the same thing for Jumanji. Watching via ATV.
Correct, but there is also a menu on some players that syncs with the type of flat panel and there luminance.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
Haven't bought this yet, and I was just about to do so, but I read at the other forum (and another one) that many members have audio sync problems that correct when someone restarts the movie. Has anyone here experienced something like this?
Maybe it's machine related?

Last edited:

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
Haven't bought this yet, and I was just about to do so, but I read at the other forum (and another one) that many members have audio sync problems that correct when someone restarts the movie. Has anyone here experienced something like this?
Maybe it's machine related?
Excuse me, just wanted to bump this thread in case anyone can answer my question.
The steelbook is around $10 at amazon, and I really want to buy this, but I'm still concerned about the audio sync "issues", if there are any.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Excuse me, just wanted to bump this thread in case anyone can answer my question.
The steelbook is around $10 at amazon, and I really want to buy this, but I'm still concerned about the audio sync "issues", if there are any.
Wow! Thanks for the tip! I just ordered it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks