What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Being John Malkovich -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Rob LoVerde

Agent
Real Name
Rob LoVerde
Leave it to the gang at The Criterion Collection to provide quality home video software over and over again. Gotta love that.
Good to see your increasing post count here, Mr. Harris. Always a pleasurable read, regardless of your verdict.
Best,
Rob

rsmithjr

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert Smith
Finally a Universal film that looks perfect.
Perhaps Universal should hire Criterion to do all of their mastering.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Looking forward to this and Shallow Grave. Two of my favourites from the 90's. Criterion is my favourite company for Blu-ray at the moment. They're getting a lot of my hard earned dollars.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
For fans of the film and of Spike Jones Jonze's humor do yourself a favor and read the liner notes, including the interview as well as the details of the transfer.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Originally Posted by Carlo Medina /t/320614/a-few-words-about-being-john-malkovich-in-blu-ray#post_3926527
For fans of the film and of Spike Jones' humor do yourself a favor and read the liner notes, including the interview as well as the details of the transfer.

Isn't Spike Jones the guy who used to dress like Don & Cosmo in the Fit as a Fiddle number?

RAH

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks