What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ A Few Good Men -- in 4k UHD Blu-ray (4 Viewers)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The biggest fault was that Tom Cruise was playing the character. The film would have been better with a better actor.
Well, we disagree there as Cruise was fine playing that role and think he's a really good actor. Matter of fact, I think he's an underrated actor. However, his persona and Scientology issues that many hold against him has overshadowed his acting ability.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Well, we disagree there as Cruise was fine playing that role and think he's a really good actor. Matter of fact, I think he's an underrated actor. However, his persona and Scientology issues that many hold against him has overshadowed his acting ability.
Yes, we definitely disagree there. To me, he plays every role the same - - as Maverick in Top Gun.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Luckily, Best Buy has free shipping on all orders right now, so I placed an order. There is no way I could get to a store today. Amazon currently is only selling this title through a third party seller for $48.99. :huh:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Luckily, Best Buy has free shipping on all orders right now, so I placed an order. There is no way I could get to a store today. Amazon currently is only selling this title through a third party seller for $48.99. :huh:
At the moment, it's a Best Buy exclusive which is why the pricing gouging. I suspect this title will be sold by other retailers before March.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
It's been a few years since I've seen this and it was as good as I remember it being. What a classic performance by Jack Nicholson.

I didn't doubt Robert's review, and it was nice to see such a great looking 4k. Great colors and detail. It's great discs like these that make me aggravated when other movies, especially newer ones, don't look as good.

Glad I went out to buy this today.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
I was very fortunate to gain a 4K experience with "A Few Good Men". Just great. I can only imagine how greater "A Few Good Men" must be on those enviably higher-end panals and players that many here do probably have.

Last edited:

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I finally had a chance to view this. Unbelievable. This is one of the best looking 4K discs I have seen. It is certainly reference quality. I wish one tenth of the 4K BD I buy looked remotely as good, and they look great so...

Reactions: PMF

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks