What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ A Bug's Life -- in BD (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Walt Disney and Pixar have a great thing going. With not the slightest mis-step, they have given us yet another great Blu-ray, filled with a myriad of quality extras.

I know what some of you are thinking.

"Here's another fully digital creation simply being ported over to Blu-ray, and nothing could possibly go wrong."

The truth is that while it shouldn't, it certainly can, and one should not get to a point simply assuming that something will be perfect. There's a long production road with many a turn where things could go awry.

So, hats off to Disney / Pixar for once again creating a reference quality piece of highly entertaining Blu-ray software.

That just happens to be letter perfect!

Highly Recommended.

RAH

Jeff Robertson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff Robertson
Agreed. It is amazing how well Disney has embraced our beloved format. Remember how terrible those early DVD releases were? They've learned much over the years and seem to have avoided all the trappings of the past. At this point I have full confidence in them to deliver more great titles in the future. I cannot wait to see what will be done with Tron and all the other Pixar films.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Last year Wall-E just barely edged out A Bug's Life as being my favorite Pixar film, but this film still holds a strong place on my list of favorite films. Glad to hear that the quality of the Pixar releases continue to be solid reference quality. I'll be picking this up today right after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks