What's new

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
You need to read this book with extensive details on the making of each film!

Here are some reviews: https://www.amazon.com/product-revi...fferlistingpage_text?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

As an exclusive to HTF, I still have some copies (it's long out of print) and will sell them at a fair price. Send me a message if you're interested.

Abbott book.jpg

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
You need to read this book with extensive details on the making of each film!

Here are some reviews: https://www.amazon.com/product-revi...fferlistingpage_text?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

As an exclusive to HTF, I still have some copies (it's long out of print) and will sell them at a fair price. Send me a message if you're interested.

View attachment 65263

This is THE definitive book on the boys’ films! I too would take Bob up on this fantastic offer if I didn’t already own the book.

Gary “a must for every A&C fan” O.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I apologize if this question has already been answered. After buying this Blu-ray collection is there any reason to keep the prior DVDs including that giant DVD boxset?

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I apologize if this question has already been answered. After buying this Blu-ray collection is there any reason to keep the prior DVDs including that giant DVD boxset?
Someone mentioned about a slight difference in the opening credits sequence in Hold That Ghost where the bristling hair on the animated character is missing. Can someone else verify that? It is also disappointing that the opening credits for One Night In The Tropics hasn't been changed back to the original title cards. I haven't bought the blu ray set as of yet, but I read that it has the same issue with that as the DVD set. The original title cards appear on the VHS edition which is still readily available.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Someone mentioned about a slight difference in the opening credits sequence in Hold That Ghost where the bristling hair on the animated character is missing. Can someone else verify that? It is also disappointing that the opening credits for One Night In The Tropics hasn't been changed back to the original title cards. I haven't bought the blu ray set as of yet, but I read that it has the same issue with that as the DVD set. The original title cards appear on the VHS edition which is still readily available.
I believe overall the blu ray should be worth getting, especially if the price drops some more soon. You may want to hold on to the DVD set just as a backup if you would like.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen

The hair on the opening credits of Hold That Ghost Blu-ray is certainly gone.

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
The hair on the opening credits of Hold That Ghost Blu-ray is certainly gone.

HOLD THAT GHOST is an outstanding blu-ray! It looks wonderful! If I had my druthers, I'd probably prefer that the hair remained since it's always been there but I can't quibble with the overall job they did on that title.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
HOLD THAT GHOST is an outstanding blu-ray! It looks wonderful! If I had my druthers, I'd probably prefer that the hair remained since it's always been there but I can't quibble with the overall job they did on that title.

I'm holding on to my DVD copy of Hold That Ghost just for the hair. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks