What's new

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
That is RAH's opinion, but something tells me some of us will see a significant difference between the DVD and this upcoming Blu-ray. Especially those of us viewing on 65" or smaller displays. As RAH stated, he's simply more critical than most of us. I do agree with RAH about one thing, I'm in no rush to buy these titles. I will wait for a more reasonable price as it helps extend my purchasing budget to buy other movies on disc and digital.:)
Oops, I forgot I pre-ordered these titles from Amazon using some Discover bonus points. Anyhow, I watched both Blu-rays today and I'm very satisfied with both discs as they are definitely an upgrade to the DVDs on my 65" OLED. I kept the MOC DVD for "There's Always Tomorrow" for the "Days with Sirk" documentary, but trashed the DVD case and my other DVDs of both titles.

Both Blu-rays have really good audio commentaries. Imogene Sara Smith's audio commentary for "All I Desire" was particularly excellent as she is really my second favorite behind Eddie Muller regarding audio commentaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks