A few questions about deepdiscountdvd.com

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dome Vongvises, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

Does anybody know where there warehouses are? How good is their shipping time?

I've ordered two DVDs from them on Sunday Feb 10, and I still haven't gotten them.

2. Jeff Swindoll

Jeff Swindoll Supporting Actor

Have you gotten a shipment notification? I've never had a problem with DDD, however, their media mail shipping (that's what you get for free) is sometimes very slow. Cheers.

3. Eric Walsh

Eric Walsh Stunt Coordinator

Dome,

I would say not to worry just yet. I think maybe 10 days is normal for them. I have heard they use that slower type of mail called media mail.

And just a word of caution....when you open the package be careful because there is no protection between the dvd and your scissors other then the cardboard of the box.

-Eric

4. Jeff Swindoll

Jeff Swindoll Supporting Actor

I got a shipment notification for my Ken Burn's Mark Twain DVD on 2/5 and got it today (2/20). I guess you get what you pay for with free shipping [​IMG]. Cheers.

5. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

Thanx for the info guys. That explains a lot. I've only ordered from www.buy.com before, and it usually only takes three business days. But then again, I live in Kentucky, and their warehouses are in Texas.

6. Greg_P

Greg_P Stunt Coordinator

Hey Dome,

I usually give places 2 weeks to get something to me. My advice would be to wait until 24th, and if you don't have it by then, give them a call. I've had pretty good luck with DDD CSR's thus far.

Greg

7. Chad Gregory

Chad Gregory Supporting Actor

FYI. The DDD warehouse is outside of Chicago in Itasca.

This entire thread assumes that you have actually checked your order status and know when the items shipped. It doesn't matter one bit when you ordered the discs. There is the prospect of backordered items, this past holiday weekend.

I would suggest that you double check your account on your own, and give that info before you get all worked up about missing packages.

-Chad