What's new

A Few Details on Panasonic's 2012 Blu-ray Player line-up (1 Viewer)

MrBoylan

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
Check out Panasonic's upcoming Blu-ray player line-up. Smaller, faster, more streaming, 1080/24p output from streaming sources (in addition to Blu-ray and DVD), and potentially higher performance overall, particularly on DVDs with enhancements to Panasonic's Super Resolution technology. Also, a new high-end player with audiophile grade parts and 7.1 channel analog outputs (DMP-BDT500). Find out more here (with a few pics): Panasonic's 2012 Blu-ray Player Line -CB

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
The DMP-BDT500 looks pretty good. I have been pretty happy with the free one I got with my TV. Depending on the price I might look at it a little later this year.

MrBoylan

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
dmiller68 said:
The DMP-BDT500 looks pretty good. I have been pretty happy with the free one I got with my TV. Depending on the price I might look at it a little later this year.
Yeah, I was happily surprised that they went back to having a true high-end player with multi-channel analog outputs. I know the market for this is smaller, but it shows that Panasonic is still in tune with the high-end A/V enthusiast audience. -CB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks