What's new

A DVD for...parrots? From (who else?) the British. (1 Viewer)

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure we can cue up the Monty Python references after seeing this story:

So that's why I find myself pining for the fjords every May 31st... :D

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
We Brits are a nation of animal lovers, so what's surprising about this? ;)

We had the world's first catfood adverts specifically targetted at cats a few years ago (honestly!).

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
I used to own a conure that would go nuts with excitement when he heard the shower running.

There's no telling what he would do if a DVD like this was playing.

StephenA

Screenwriter
Sounds neat. Parrots love seeing and/or being around other parrots, even if they are of a different species. Shoulda seen how my cockatoo, African grey, and Amazon used to be together. It was a riot, especially when they all got excited and started singing(squawking) together. Sadly my family had to get rid of the cockatoo and African grey due to them being jealous of my sister and attacking her. We had them before she came along, and since they are alot like kids themselves, they were jealous. My Amazon didn't care and was more standoffish, and we still have him to this day.

And why do people refer to budgies seperately from parrots? They are a species of parrot themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks