What's new

A Digital Bits rumor - the Jack Ryan trilogy (1 Viewer)

TimG

Second Unit
Well, I guess you can all thank me. :) I finally broke down and bought the trilogy at Target for 30 bucks last week. Go figure. :angry:
TimG

John Stone

Supporting Actor
Well, I guess you can all thank me.
:laugh: Maybe it was the combined force. I already had Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger, and I finally broke down and picked up The Hunt For Red October the day before the announcement was made. When I saw the news I just said to myself "oh, cool! Finally!" I guess I'm getting used to this sort of thing. :)

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
Nice to hear that Red October will finally get some good treatment. As I recall, Clancy is less hostile to that one compared to the two Ford ones. Frankly, Red October remains the only film in the entire series to come remotely close to the spirit of the novels. SOAF was just ridiculous.

John Simon

Second Unit
Is there any news as to exactly when we can expect to see these SEs? I sold my copy of The Hunt for Red October last week, and I can't wait to get me hands on a special edition.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Clancy seems like a surly guy from what I've seen of him. I'd like commentaries where he just talks aabout all that's wrong with the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks