What's new

a different view on Alf... (1 Viewer)

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator

I knew when I posted that some would not agree, but that's a bit harsh. Yes, I'd rather have it complete but yes, I'd rather have it cut than not have it at all... that's not to say I'd buy it in any condition.

Not withstanding a few cuts, IMHO these are resonable discs. Picture quality is good, and the menus are great, there is extra stuff on here at least. We're not talking some snowy, illegible, sound dropping VHS tape.

I do understand your view on no sale for anything other than 100% as it was screened, but my standards aren't that high, but neither are they as low as you suggest ;)

Noah U

Auditioning
I would agree that cuts are not acceptable, but in the case of ALF, if the cuts are of scenes of just the family without ALF in them. I say wack away.

I rented Season 1 and agree that the scenes between ALF and Willie are fun and they had great chemistry but I quickly got bored if they weren't in a scene. The youngest kid's acting was horrible.

This was a TV show I found that was good for a rent but not for owning.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Trust me, there's a lot of ALF material missing, too (e.g. the whole opening of "Mother and Child Reunion", part of which can still be seen in the end credits.)

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks