What's new

A Decade of Missing Musicals - The 50s. (1 Viewer)

Conrad_SSS

Second Unit
JoelA said:
Thought I'd give this thread a bump since it appears that Warner Archive will be releasing a number of these titles on Nov. 17th-

The Merry Widow (1952)
Everything I Have is Yours (1952)
Latin Lovers (1953)
The Girl Most Likely (1957)

And, of course, Deep in My Heart (1954); blu-ray on Nov. 10th.
I'm in for all of these as well :)

Jim*Tod

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jim
How about THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE? I have only seen it once on the Fox Movie Channel and it had some impressive numbers. And in Cinemascope with stereo sound it should be at least on dvd... though I don't know that I have ever seen even a vhs of this.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Jim*Tod said:
How about THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE? I have only seen it once on the Fox Movie Channel and it had some impressive numbers. And in Cinemascope with stereo sound it should be at least on dvd... though I don't know that I have ever seen even a vhs of this.
I think the Fox Cinema Archive disc of this is pan and scan. It's not one I've been sent to review, and I'm kind of glad since I want to see it in its full size and in stereo.

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
Matt Hough said:
I think the Fox Cinema Archive disc of this is pan and scan. It's not one I've been sent to review, and I'm kind of glad since I want to see it in its full size and in stereo.

Yes, pan and scan. Never picked it up for that reason. If Fox doesn't release it properly, here's hoping that Twilight Time does.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks