What's new

A.D. Vision & also ADV Films: Please release these City Hunter anime's on DVD (1 Viewer)

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
To A.D. Vision & ADV Films,

Please release these City Hunter anime's on DVD which are:
City Hunter: .357 Magnum
City Hunter: Bay City Wars
City Hunter: Plot of $1,000,000
City Hunter (TV series)
City Hunter '91
City Hunter 3
City Hunter 2
City Hunter Special: Kinkyû namachûkei!? Kyôakuhan Saeba Ryô no saigo

I will definatly purchase these on DVD. I purchased City Hunter: The Motion Picture last week & I made an order several days ago for City Hunter - Secret Service. I now love City Hunter & I would love to have the rest of the City Hunter anime's on DVD.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
AD Vision is now ADV Films

If you check out the "ADV Fansubs" section of their website, they will be putting out the City Hunter TV series when enough people pre-order.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Jeff,
Thanks for the info. I went to the ADV Films website at http://www.advfilms.com about 2 hours ago. I found the fan sub for City Hunter at http://www.advfilms.com/catalog/fansubs_cityhunter.asp
The current pirce for the pre-order is at $124.98 (this is too expensive for me). I will wait until the City Hunter DVD Boxed production begins/ when it becomes avaliable at retail (this way I can get a used copy)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I should tell you that it's a long time to never before it shows up. It still hasn't hit the pre-order minimum, and the ADVFansub tapes never hit retail.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks