What's new

A couple of projector questions if you please (1 Viewer)

Michael Thompson

Auditioning
Hello all,

Our church is working on developing a multimedia system for use with PowerPoint presentations, etc. I haven't seen any actual model numbers on what they have in mind yet, but I'm being quoted @12,500 per projector (two are planned.) I'll admit that I'm not as familiar with projectors as many of you, but I thought that sounded a little high. Our sanctuary is long and narrow and probably seats @800, so we're not talking cathedral-sized or anything. Obviously we would need a very bright projector and the brighter the projector, the higher the price, but I'm just looking for an educated opinion on projectors from someone that isn't trying to sell me one :) Any thoughts?

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
First off, I assume you are looking for something with a 4x3 aspect ratio. I will try to find out what my church uses. All I know is it is a very long throw, meaning you can mount it far from the front wall and still obtain a fairly small screen size.

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
You will find many more projector people at AVS forum people there are very friendly and would be glad to help you out.

Good luck!

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks