A conversation about 13 conversations *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JohnS, Nov 20, 2002.

1. JohnS

JohnS Producer

John Steffens
    I finally got a chance to see 13 Conversations About One Thing, and found it to be a really good movie.
    A real gem of a movie.
    I think there are a few under linings in the movie, which I haven't fully picked up on yet, which when I listen to the commentary(by writer, director and editor) tonight, I'm hoping I can get a full assessment of the film.
    But I will say that I immensely enjoyed Alan Arkin and his part of the story about the lottery co-worker and "Mr. Smiley"
    Jason Whyte,
    I know you found this to be the best film of the year so far,(atleast I thought you did, just saw you down graded it[​IMG]) so I'm hoping you can put your creative insight in this thread, and actually make this an "official" thread, since there wasn't one made during its theatrical run.

2. Elizabeth S

Elizabeth S Producer

Elizabeth S
    I saw this theatrically, and this is definitely still in my Top 3 for 2002. I've been recommending this every place that I can.
    I feel I could use a refresher viewing of my DVD on order before delving into detailed discussion; however, just wanted to second the [​IMG] .

3. Kevin Clemons

Kevin Clemons Stunt Coordinator

I agree with the statements in this post and find it to be simply the most ingenius and insightful film of the year. I had the chance to interview the director Jill Sprecher and she is an absolute delight....
    My interview with director Jill Sprecher
    Kevin

4. BarryS

BarryS Second Unit

Great movie. One of my top picks for this year. This one needs to be seen a few times to pick up on all the subtleties. Very deep film.