What's new

a complimentary amp? (1 Viewer)

hi i am curious if anyone has an amp using an htr 5560 as a pre-pro and what do you have ?and how do you like it ?

im considering getting an amp and dont know where to start speakers are jbl studio series ty in advance . too early for budget. any and all thoughts considered .

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
By complimentary, do you mean an amp that tells you how good you look today, asks if you just got a new haircut, and if you've been working out? The amp must be from the same place as the peanuts;)
But seriously, this is one of the most open-ended questions I have seen. There is no way that anyone can really help you without more information, like listening preferences, sound preferences, budgetary constraints. When you say that you just want to know about amps, what do you want to know? Please be a little more clear.

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Sotheby,

How about sending me a complimentary e-mail explaining why you have not responded to my many e-mails for 3 days regarding the amps I paid for but have not received from you ?

I hate to bring it on this open forum, but I have no other means to communicate with you. You have the time to post here at HTF, but you cannot find the time to complete our transaction started at the For Sale Forum.

Sorry for this mods, but Sotheby has left me no other option.

BOK (Brian OK)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks