What's new

A clarification on Felicity, please! (1 Viewer)

Gary Cliff

Stunt Coordinator
Up here in Canada, viewers could watch Felicity season 4 on the regular fall-to-spring schedule only if they had access to WB through a cable or satellite package. For the rest of us, season 4 didn't start on a Canadian network until the spring.

Now, yesterday's episode was the "graduation" episode, which certainly looked like a series finale. And yet, it was not marked as such in the TV listings. Could someone who has seen the whole season please let me know if there is more to come? If there is, a simple "yes" will suffice; I don't want to know any details. Thanks!

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I'd say it's more like the Twilight Zone. There are 4 more, and the last one is a 2-hour. Hang on to your hat!

Glenn

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I believe what happened was that it was supposed to "share" a timeslot with another show on the FOX network last year. However, the companion show tanked and FOX asked the producers of "Felicity" to make some additional episodes to fill-in when they pulled the other show. This was a bit awkward since they'd already shot the season/series finale and all the storylines were tied up, so they had to come up with something . . . .

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, the WB ordered 22 episodes for the first 2 seasons, and then season 3 got only 17. The creators decided that in case season 4 only got 17 episodes, they needed to see felicity graduate no matter what, so they had it happen in episode 17 of season 4, and then thought of a new storyline for the last part of the season.

clemente

Agent
I have to say though, that I thought those last few episodes really had more of a Felicity Season 1 and 2 feel then some of the stuff that took place in late season 3 and most of 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks