What's new

A Child's Garden Of Grass (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Once upon a time there was a book by Robert Louis Stevenson, A Child's Garden Of Verse. Then in 1969, due to the fact that there was a haze in the air, A Child's Garden Of Grass was published. A couple of years later the LP A Child's Garden of Grass, A Pre-legalization Comedy was released.
I have the only copy I've ever seen, but a Google search reveals that others are out there.
Now, finally, comes the CD. But you're gonna have to order one of 5000 copies from Rhino Handmade Records. So, don't hesitate or all is lost. You want this in your life. ;)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
My CD came in yesterday's mail. This album is Firesign Theater quality and that's praise I don't throw around casually. It helps that Firesign was involved in the production.
A few years ago there was a pirate radio station operating in Central Texas. Their reason for being was pretty much centered around the "pro-pot" movement. I volunteered for an hour one day and spun the Garden Of Grass LP along with other selections from my extensive 1930s hemp jazz collection.
It was primo rodeo if I do say so. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks