A burning question

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dougie, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Dougie

Dougie Extra

[​IMG]
    Will someone please tell me how to respond to a response to one of my threads (viz., I submitted a thread and people responded to it. How do I respond to their response so it can be viewed by everyone reading the thread?). Thanks, I'm new to the HTF.
    Dougie

2. Frank Zimkas

Frank Zimkas Supporting Actor

Just type your message in the "Your Reply' window and then click on the submit reply button.

3. JohnE

JohnE Supporting Actor

I'm not sure I understand your question? To participate in a thread you just type in your response and hit submit reply button at the bottom. Hope that helps.

4. MichaelPe

MichaelPe Screenwriter

You probably need cookies enabled to see a "reply box", so just look for a button that looks like this:
    [​IMG]

5. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

Not sure what you are asking. Searching your previous posts, I see that you have responded to responses to one of your threads.

~T

6. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

Oh, maybe you want to know how to quote someone's post so that you can reply to it and have everyone see what you are replying to?

To do that just click on the quote button and paste the text into the quote. Then type your reply after, like this: