What's new

A burning question (1 Viewer)

Dougie

Grip
:confused:
Will someone please tell me how to respond to a response to one of my threads (viz., I submitted a thread and people responded to it. How do I respond to their response so it can be viewed by everyone reading the thread?). Thanks, I'm new to the HTF.
Dougie

JohnE

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure I understand your question? To participate in a thread you just type in your response and hit submit reply button at the bottom. Hope that helps.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
You probably need cookies enabled to see a "reply box", so just look for a button that looks like this:

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Not sure what you are asking. Searching your previous posts, I see that you have responded to responses to one of your threads.

~T

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Oh, maybe you want to know how to quote someone's post so that you can reply to it and have everyone see what you are replying to?

To do that just click on the quote button and paste the text into the quote. Then type your reply after, like this:

Will someone please tell me how to respond to a response to one of my threads (viz., I submitted a thread and people responded to it. How do I respond to their response so it can be viewed by everyone reading the thread?). Thanks, I'm new to the HTF.
(reponse)

~T

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks