What's new

A Bug's Life: CE OOP? (1 Viewer)

Tom Boucher

Second Unit
Real Name
Tom
I just picked up the 'special edition' version from dvdempire.com to replace the regular version that I loaned to someone and they trashed (they don't get DVDs from me any more)

It was $34.99 and it is listed as in stock.

Patrick.J.A

Stunt Coordinator
Does this title have a slip case? I am curious whether or not mine is a bootleg. Anyone hear of bootlegs for this? Mine seemed highly resealed, and the sticker on top didn't fit correctly over the double amaray. Can anyone confirm.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
There is also a double amaray version of it. It only has a slipcase in the UK.

Probably they used the double alpha stickers on it

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Thanks to everyone who replied! I think I'll just keep the one I've got. I have a severe problem with patience...I don't have any. I really want this disc...now, so I'll probably crack it open this evening. Thanks again for all the wonderful response!

Rob

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
To anyone on the fence about getting this disc, it is VERY much worth it for a couple reasons:

1. Its a great movie.
2. Its the only way so far to get it in 16x9 anamorphic, and it looks TERRIFIC
3. This ranks up there as one of the best, feature packed SEs in my collection. The folks at Pixar are certainly passionate about their work, and went to great lengths to include every possible bit of information on this disc...

With the new lower MSRP, its totally worth the $27 or so pricetag you typically see online.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
3. This ranks up there as one of the best, feature packed SEs in my collection. The folks at Dreamworks are certainly passionate about their work, and went to great lengths to include every possible bit of information on this disc...
Didn't Disney and Pixar care that Dreamworks was forcing information onto a DVD of a film they didn't work on? :)
DJ

paul watkins

Stunt Coordinator
what is the difference between the CE and the gold collection? i just bought it(gold),and it comes with a $5.00 rebate coupon if i return it with proof of purchase(POP),and old POP from previous bugs life dvd.has there been three releases of this dvd?

-first release
-gold collection
-CE

also i got this from wal-mart for $13.99

ScottL

Agent
I am probably wrong, but my guess is that the CE is the only one to have an anamorphic transfer??

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Scott

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Okay, okay guys, my mistake, I dont know what I was thinking, I got confused between Dreamworks and Pixar!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks