What's new

A Beautiful Mind hi-quality trailer is up? (1 Viewer)

Hubert

Second Unit
Based on the life of John Forbes Nash Jr. This movie stars an incredible cast, and I am pumped. Just saw the trailer and it looks very good. Here's the link.
Link Removed

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Looks amazing! Seeing Ron Howard teaming up with Ed Harris again looks promising... But, too bad it's not being released here until January 4!
smile.gif

------------------
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum9/HTML/005780-2.html
MY TOP 20 OF 2001

Hubert

Second Unit
Yep, that's too bad about the date. But Ron Howard with Russell Crowe and Ed Harris is a movie lover's dream. I'm pumped. I just hope the movie is as good as advertised.

Kirk Tsai

Screenwriter
Saw the trailer at the theaters tonight (The Last Castle), and quite frankly, it hasn't raised my expectations. If anything, I looked more foward to it before seeing it. Perhaps it was just me not understanding the plot enough, but the trailer makes it seem like a pretty reused story.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I am half-way through the book by Sylvia Nassar. John Forbes Nash Jr. is a fascinating guy. I wonder how the movie will compare to his actual life as portrayed in the book. I'm looking forward to this one.
-Chris

Hubert

Second Unit
Oh well, not everyone will like it. I'm looking forward to it. Although I'm not sure how it can be a reused stroy when it's about one man's life. But maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks