What's new

A ? about Jamie Kennedy. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
First off, I love this show, it's the funniest thing on right now IMO, and I think Jamie Kennedy is a comic genius, however...

Don't you think that after awhile his face would be recognizable by people? I mean he was in 2 of the 'Scream' films, and his show is doing very well and is growing in popularity, why doesn't anybody recognize his increasingly familliar face and charactors?

Unless everyone he plays a prank on has been living under a rock or something, they should know who he is, and are aware of his show and charactors.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I mean he was in 2 of the 'Scream' films, and his show is doing very well and is growing in popularity, why doesn't anybody recognize his increasingly familliar face and charactors?
If I asked a person before this show aired who Jamie Kennedy was, the conversation would be like this...
"Do you know who Jamie Kennedy is?"
"Who?"
He might've been in two hit films, but I don't think most people would recognize him if you said his name before this show went on the air.
Now, I'm sure most, if not all the episodes of this first season (like most mid-season replacements) were filmed before the show even went on the air. And last time I checked, only 5% of America watch The WB. :)

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
He was also in Boiler Room.

Hey if after 20 years people were still being fooled by Alan Funt, I think Jamie has some anonymous times ahead of him.

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
Hell, I saw a show a few years ago with the same concept, except Tim Conway was doing the gags. Nobody recognized him, so the chances of Kennedy being recognized are slim to none.

Of course, they don't tend to show the segments where people catch on early. "Uh, hey...you're that scream guy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks