_Penn and Teller's Bullsh*t! Season Two_ -- anybody getting this?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jack Briggs, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Just curious.

I had heard about this series here at HTF, and then purchased the first season on DVD -- and was very, very impressed (I no longer have cable).

So, I'm getting ready to pony up for Season Two, which has just been released.

Anybody else going for it?

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Couldn't find one in the first Best Buy I tried last week, but I'll be looking again this weekend (although I'm never sure whether to look under "P" or "B" [​IMG]).

It's a particular favorite of my brother and I, although it's admittedly preaching to the choir. I always wonder how those who are not skeptically-inclined react to the show.

3. Rutgar

Rutgar Second Unit

I could only find Season 1 at Best Buy. I did find Season 2 at Movie Trading Company though. The copy I bought at MTC actually had the "Full Titled" version.

4. TedT

TedT Second Unit

Look in the "Special Interest" section. For some reason, Best Buy doesn't consider it a "TV Show".

5. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

Got it on line last week. Great stuff.

[​IMG]

6. JasonJason

JasonJason Stunt Coordinator

I just picked it up at Best Buy. I actually found it in the comedy - film section. Go figure.

7. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

I love this series. [​IMG]

The only thing that I'd give [​IMG] is the packaging. Season 1 wasn't that bad, but at LEAST give us Slimline cases for Season 2. [​IMG]

8. Benson R

Benson R Supporting Actor

I didnt even realize this was already out until I saw it on the shelf of my local blockbuster. I checked all my local retailers, and none had it, not even the movie specialty stores in the mall. So I ordered it online, and it was definetly worth the hassle of getting it.

The PETA episode alone is worth the price of the set. I thought the recycling episode was also quite eye opening. I dont live far from a landfill so I had heard stuff about how most of the stuff they get in goes in the dump anyway.

I was a little dissappointed in the bible episode, not because I disagreed, but because I thought they picked too easy a target. They mainly seemed to be looking at people that took the bible literaly, and it seems that it isnt too difficult to prove the bible is mostly fictional.

Anyway, if you consider yourself a skeptic this is highly recommended.

9. Nigel McN

Nigel McN Supporting Actor

Wow, I didn't know it was out, I know someone who bought the first season as soon as it came out and he hasn't bought this one, wonder if it was a bit more under the radar or something.

Roll on season 3!

10. Peter Rohlfs

Peter Rohlfs Stunt Coordinator

I love this series and have both seasons.

Peter