99 dollars for ps2 or xbox?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ted Lee, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

i thought i heard somewhere that these consoles may soon go down in price? i can't believe they would cut it so low? not that i would complain....

2. Nick Graham

Nick Graham Screenwriter

Rumor has it that Sony is cutting the price of the PS2 to $99.99 at the end of the month. This info came from a mid-late November sales flyer seen at Target corporate offices.

It's likely bogus, but nonetheless I'm holding off on a PS2 purchase until the stores announce their day after Thanksgiving sales.

3. BrianB

BrianB Producer

4. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Dang, I really HATE black Fridays. Too many J6P's rush to the stores thinking they are getting deals when you can get the same thing on the net for roughly the same price, MINUS the lines. And the real good deals are already sold out!

sorry to go off-topic. :b

5. Damian James

Damian James Stunt Coordinator

If that happens I just might pick up a second XBox, since I am having an enormously difficult time convincing my friends to buy one so we dont have to have 4 players to a screen.

6. KevinRB

KevinRB Stunt Coordinator

Any thoughts on what Nintendo would do with Gamecube's price then? I already have a PS2 & Xbox, but would pick up a Gamecube if it was really cheap.