What's new

90's Spider-Man and X-Men (1 Viewer)

I was wondering if anyone knows or thinks that these two shows will ever be released in season sets? Since both Batman and Superman the Animated series have done so well in season sets and with Batman Beyond and Justice League on the way that Spider-Man and X-Men would also do great in season set releases. Plus Spider-Man and X-Men are really hot these days with all the hype surrounding their movies, This would be a great time to start getting these box sets cranking!!!!!

John*D

Second Unit
One can only hope that DISNEY (BVHE) releases season or volume sets much like what the WB does with their DC material.

I really enjoyed the F4 set from Buena Vista and tieing in X3 w/ X-MEN: TAS and SPIDER-MAN: TAS with Spider-Man 3 would be great! I really dislike those single disc releases they were doing previously to tie in with the marvel movies.

Hopefully the same goes with the other Marvel toons from the '90s including; HULK, GHOST RIDER, SILVER SURFER, and IRON MAN.

The WB should also do volume or season sets of X-MEN: EVOLUTION!

Hopefully BVHE has seen the light with their F4 release and will do the something similar with the other properties.

Here is a good forum for Marvel Animation:

http://forums.toonzone.net/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
X-Men is one of my MOST wanted, I can't wait for it. I really hope its out around X3 time or before. This series, along with Spidy, need good volume/season sets so we can have the complete series. Not interested in the single disc/best of type releases

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I'm hoping Spider-man and his Amazing-Friends make it out before the 90's version, but X-Men most of all then Silver Surfer.

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy

Me too! :D
I want Spider-man and his Amazing-Friends and the 1982 Incredible Hulk both.
I never left my house until the end of these two shows, I wish they would get the same treatment as He-Man is right now!

I must admit that I love the 90's version's "Secret Wars" episodes and especially the "Forgotten Heroes" story which guest starred Kathy Garver "FireStar"!!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm totally there. Adn then maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to get rid of the four discs of X-Men I currently have. Might make a nice little profit on them, too.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I would definitely buy the 90s Spidey and X-Men series. I still watch the re-runs on ABC Family when I'm up and home. I'd probably also pick up Spider-man and his Amazing friends. I didn't like it as much as the 90s series, but it was still a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks