$9.99 new releases (KC, Omaha, Des Moines)

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Matt M, May 10, 2005.

1. Matt M

Matt M Extra

Just got Assault on Presict 13, In Good Company, and the Two-Disc The Life Aquatic all for 9.99 each. Where you ask? Nebraska Furniture Mart in KC. They are also in Omaha and Des Moines. They have been really good to me lately. I got Bambi, Blade Trinity (unrated), Series of Unfortunate Events, National Tresure, Phantom of the Opera (one disc), and others all for only 9.99. I can't believe I got the two-disc Life Aquatic for 9.99. I was for sure it was a misprint in the ad and they meant the one disc. But the one-disc came up 14.99. Went back and search for one of the few remaining two-disc and sure enough, 9.99. Whoo-Hoo!

2. Matt M

Matt M Extra

Unrated Team America and White Noise today for 9.99. Jealous much?

3. Arnie G

Arnie G Supporting Actor

If you're trying to make friends, you're not succeeding.[​IMG]

4. Don_Limey

Don_Limey Stunt Coordinator

EWW, White Noise you actually wasted 10 bucks on that POS, that is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Worst movie so far of 2005. I wouldn't pay a dollar for the DVD, hell I wouldn't take a free copy, well I actually would & then trade it in with the quickness. 10 bucks for Team America Unrated though, that is steal.

5. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

Arnie, the subject line makes it clear what this thread is about...new releases for $10 in the area mentioned. What's wrong with a little banter when he posts updates to the deals to be found there?

6. Chris Wittry

Chris Wittry Stunt Coordinator

Also, they are offering Scrubs: S1 for 24.99 and Seinfeld: S4 for 28.88.

I'm not sure why all of a sudden they are offering these outstanding deals, but I hope they keep coming, there's a lot of TV releases coming up. [​IMG]