What's new

$9.89 DVDs from DDD (1 Viewer)

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure if these are new prices, or if all are OAR, but they are $9.89 each with free shipping from Deep Discount DVD.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
American President
Analyze This
Bodyguard
Client
Dungeons And Dragons: SE
Frequency
Michael
Pelican Brief
Stephen King's It: SE
Sugar & Spice
Tequila Sunrise
Town & Country
Under Siege
Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
Vegas Vacation

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Last week I purchased Sleepless in Seattle for $9.90 from them. I'm not sure how long it had been at that price.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the heads up!

Just as a further heads up, though, I think Ace Ventura Pet Detective is not OAR - just wanted to warn those who might be tempted by the sweet price and not realize that it's in P&S only...

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Does anyone know by any chance if Ace Ventura is true Pan & Scan or open matte?

The not nearly as good sequel is a pretty nice Widescreen transfer in 2.35:1, yet the original has always only been Fullscreen. That's why I've never bought it. Wouldn't be so bad if it was open matte I suppose (except that I have an HDTV now that is).
It's been cheap for years and would have been okay on my old 4:3 if it was open matte.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Grant, don't know the answer on the Ace Ventura question, but good call. I too really love Pet Detective, but was very let down by When Nature Calls. Everything about Carrey and what he does id PD are so great and natural for him. To me, almost everything he does in WNC seems so forced, he's trying to re-create the magic of PD but it's just not there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks