What's new

9-11 attack (non-political merged thread) (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I am surprised this thread hasn't reached epic proportions yet (not even 1 post today! :eek: )
I am hoping for some kind of closure after today. We definitely need to move on now.
--
Holadem

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I would just like to add that your Canadian friends are thinking about everyone who died a year ago today and wish you all the best. Take care...

We'll never forget.

Mary M S

Screenwriter
The suits somewhere somehow are trying to take care of us.
Last week a teenager we know who has a part-time at a local municipal in a prop shop passed this incident.

A private pilot landed and was at the pump which had a swipe slot for your credit card, it would not take the card so he got on the phone in the FBO with his card Co.

When he asked them why his card was being rejected, Customer Service stated: "Didn't you purchase a gun recently and you want to buy av gas today?

This tells me, they are trying to 'watch' more than we realize.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I kinda doubt they blocked his card because he just bought a gun. I bet he was either over his limit or it was a brand new card and his first purchase was a big one so they blocked it until they could verify it was him. It happened to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks