1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

80's movies...website?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jason_M, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Jason_M

Jason_M Stunt Coordinator

I am a product of the 80's. I hate to say it but sometimes I think I would give up all the cool technology we have now in order to go back to the 80's. I miss my Atari so darn much!! [​IMG] Ok so here is my question. Anybody have a good website of 80's movies? I have recently started renting 80's movies so my wife and I can either enjoy our past together or make fun of the movies we thought were so totally rad. I also want my daughter to see what real movies were like before CGI. Last night we watched The Princess Bride. This was the first time since I was about 11 that I had seen the movie and I loved it. I want to see what other movies I have forgotten about that I once loved. Thanks all.

2. John Kilduff

John Kilduff Screenwriter

The 80s Movies Rewind

I've written 30 summaries for this website, and I can say that we are the best resource for 80s movie reviews out there. You can even write your own reviews of 80s movies, presuming they haven't been typed up by someone else.

Visit it...You'll love it.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Shameless Plug.

3. Lynda-Marie

Lynda-Marie Supporting Actor

John - Thanks for the shameless plug! Terrific site! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

I chanced upon that website about a year ago. Absolutely a huge ball of fun. It's got some great write-ups and it's chock-full of trivia nuggets. Love that retro layout, too. [​IMG]

5. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I too went to HS & college in the 80's. I cannot believe how long ago it is already. [​IMG]

Very weird to see the Brat packers in their 40's.