What's new

8 brand new Aura Bass Shaker pros (1 Viewer)

Kincade

Second Unit
I have 8 new in the box aura bass shaker pros, and 300' of wire to hook them up.

I changed the route I am going to go, and will not need them after all.

I also have a Sherbourn amp, http://www.sherbourn.com/products/2_150.php , to power them with. Adjustable level, etc; the perfect amp to power them with:

Over the past four years we have delivered thousands upon thousands of our 2/100 and 2/100A audio video amplifiers. Now we are proud to introduce an even more powerful and intuitive version …. the Sherbourn 2/150.

* The elegant 1U high chassis can be free standing, wall or wall mounted and an optional rack mount panel is available.
* Class G discrete circuitry outputs a clean and powerful 2x50/75 watts into 8/4 ohms respectively.
* Bridgeable into a 8 ohm mono output of 130 watts.
* Will drive two pairs of 8 ohm speakers or I pair of 4 ohm speakers. An embedded "CPU" measure the impedance of the intended “load” and will only permit its connection to the amplifier if the "load" can be handled without causing excessive heat or distortion.
* Front panel access for input selection, switch off delay, separate "B" mode trigger and volume adjustment.
* Rear panel includes two sets of line level inputs, 2 sets of speaker level inputs, a set of buffered outputs, adjustable turn-on control, mode selection for signal sensing or 12 volt trigger, and 2 sets of removable speaker connections.
* Special circuitry prevents audible "popping" from televisions.
* An automatic version of our patent pending "LDS" speaker test device is included.
* An automatic sub-sonic filter is included to prevent low frequency saturation of transformer volume controls.

I'm asking $55/pair of bass shakers (paid $85/pair); and $125 for the amp (MSRP is $200, and it is new in the box).

I'm willing to make a deal if you buy more than 1 pair.

PM or email if you're interested.

Kincade

Second Unit
Hi guys; I didn't get any mail from either of you??? Can you PM and cc my email address? utahconcerts (at) comcast (dot) net?

Sorry, hopefully my email isn't having problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks