What's new

8,000 posts! Time for a roast! (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
8000 posts wow!...erm, hang on a minute, Rob?, Mitty?, Matthew? no it's Patrick, Patrick's son, hey man I still remember the time when you were still at 7000 posts, that was last week, and I still remember a certain photo you posted in a certain thread I started....
ps. 8000 posts? Are you nuts? You're all crazy, but you're not getting me, the HTF is not taking me over, I will resist, I have a life, I think....
Congrats on 8k PatSun! :)
[Edited last by Steve Christou on October 29, 2001 at 06:29 PM]

Eric Scott

Second Unit
No wonder they had to buy a new server! 20,000 members like you and AOL would crash!
I guess you're a would be novelist?
crazy.gif

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
5 meaningful posts that were worth a read and 7,995 thread farts later...
wink.gif

Congrats Patrick!
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

Evan Case

Screenwriter
Patrick Sun?
Never heard of it.
That some kind of Irish citrus beverage?
Evan
------------------
"* * * * * * * * * * * * *" - Buster Keaton
S&S: 15 films left
Most recent: Performance

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
And now that he's started watching re-runs of
Buffy, I foresee 9,000 by the end of the week
Muhuhahah, another victim sucked into....drawn in by the genius of Our Lord Whedon's Perfect Creation. C'mon, watch some episodes, I DARE you! And join the other dam..enlightened in the TV section :)
Oh, and Patrick, poor Buffy virgin wasted his HTF youth in the hardware section on DIY subs. Gotta wonder, since he posted ALL those pictures what ELSE he does with the subs
biggrin.gif

Jeff Kleist

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Pat, your da man! Congratulations! :)
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Kyle

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kyle
Congrats,
I wish I had the time to post that much! :)
------------------
Kyle-
50 dvds so far
Pontiac says it best: "Wider is better"

NathanP

Supporting Actor
I hereby nominate Patrick Sun, the Patman for Moderator!!!
You can replace Vince Maskeeper.

Marianne

Supporting Actor
I remember Sunfeld ... and the time he posted a picture of himself and tried to say it was someone else
wink.gif

And the time he stuffed a ported sub ...
------------------
Marianne

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Ah hell, What better place to put my post #2,000
It took me several years, But what the hey, we can't all be such prodigious blabbermouths
tongue.gif

Holy Shit! According to the spell checker, I got prodigious right on the first try
blush.gif

Paul Wu

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, is all I can say. Well that and I think there is more than one Sun.
Who is Patrick Sun? To those at work he's the IT guy, the baseball guy(nice spin), the guy that has mulitcoloured phlem(hope your all better now).
To HTF, he's the man with the most posts, that's not a mod, the man with a complete DIY Sub building directions and pictures, oh and he's built his own speakers as well.
He's an artist, those that have seen his work know what I'm talking about. He attends various conventions, not only does he attend convetions, he ends up snapping thousands of pictures, that some how get uploaded for all to see.
He writes some great reviews on movies, he can't just see one movie, he'll go see a couple over the weekend. Then he does some yard work, cleans up around the house, and then starts designing a new sub. I think he also watches some DVD's as well.
I bow to the man of many talents, and several nicknames, Pl@, Ari-Sun, Patrick Sun.
------------------
Paul Wu
"There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count and those that can't."

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
I just wish I could think of something to say for that many posts let alone actually have the time to post them.
Congrats, Pat. I'd follow this with some derogatory roasting remark, but I can't think of anything witty at the moment.
wink.gif

------------------

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Tell me, Mr. 8000 Posts, do you, well, feel smugly superior to the likes of me? After all, I'm still stalled in the sub-5,000-post range. :)
Congrats, bro! I knew you could do it. You're the Official Juggernaut of the HTF.
------------------
2001-a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks