7th Heaven ending

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Beau, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Beau

Beau Supporting Actor

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20051111/113174670000.html

Too bad. The current season is actually more entertaining than usual, if you ask me. At least compared the recent years. Now, how to end the series? How about this:

The Reverand is really a coke dealer with Mary's husband Carlos (he turns out to be from Columbia, not Puerto Rico) and the whole chruch thing was a big cover up (notice how he always has a Bible handy? His coke is in there!) and they both get arrested by Detective Michaels. Annie has a nervious breakdown and commits suicide, taking the twins with her. Matt gets fired for performing a medical operation wrong and his wife divorces him, taking him to the cleaners. Lucy goes crazy, foaming at the mouth and Kevin has no choice but to shoot her. Simon turns out to be gay. And Ruthie becomes a prostitute.

lol! [​IMG]

I was always hoping whenever this ended that Everwood would get bumped up an hour, but doesn't look likely seeing it's been sent from Monday to Thursday night. Oh well. What will be on Mondays at 8 then on the frog?

2. Beau

Beau Supporting Actor

I can see you're all too heart broken to speak. :p)

Anyone on here even watch this? What did you think about tonights ep? That was hillarious how Eric took that news about himself. With every new episode Martin seems more and more like a total asshat on how he's handling his situation. But judging from the last scene it looks like he might start to come around and will do the right thing. We'll have to wait and see in the coming eps.

3. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I don't watch the show. But, I wonder if Jessica Beil will return for the finale.

4. Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt Producer

Yeah, I knew it was coming. I've probably seen every episode, but last week I was thinking that this show has run its course. The same problems are coming up again for another generation. Oh well.

As for a last episode, which I think is a funny idea, how about them having a huge party - with everyone there, and then this huge meteor comes crashing down... [​IMG]

Oh wait, they can't do that. It ruins the chance of any spin-off.

Glenn

5. Ravi K

Ravi K Supporting Actor

I used to watch this show and make fun of its mozarella cheesiness. It stopped being fun in the later seasons, though.

6. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    I watched a few episodes a few years ago. Cheesy and not even good cheese.

Glad it is being cancelled.
    [​IMG]

Really hope the whole house gets shot up at the end leaving everyone's future in doubt.

7. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Producer

This is absolutely my least favorite Spelling series of all time. I mean, the people who brought you "Dynasty" wind up pooping out this, the most boring show in the history of primetime? 7th Heaven was the sort of show that only succeeded because church moms forced their kids to watch it. Bring back Melrose Place and Charlie's Angels and I'll be there with my TiVo.

8. Ravi K

Ravi K Supporting Actor

Its bland, ain't it? But fun to watch and make fun of, at least for a little while. I remember one promo several years ago that made it look like Simon becomes a gangster and it turned out to be a whole lotta nothing.

Too bad the show's ending. I was looking forward to Ruthie becoming a goth/punk type and rejecting Jesus [​IMG]

Jump-the-shark moment? The mom becoming preggers with twins.

9. Rocky F

Rocky F Second Unit

My wife started watching it in reruns on ABC Family about a year ago, and has already caught up with the current season, just in time to watch it end. I'm suprised she hasn't overdosed on the cheese. Actually, I've watched several eps with her, it's not a bad show. It's actually kind of suprising it's had such good ratings for so long. I've heard it referred to as the WB's "clean little secret." It's never had the hype of other shows, but it actually had some of the netlet's best ratings over its run.

10. Beau

Beau Supporting Actor

I would guess becasue people are embarassed to tell others they watch it so it doesn't get much talk. :b lol!

11. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Producer

I've tried watching it; oh sheeooot it's the Waltons back alive again. I'm sure this show does well in the Bible Belt. No offense, but I love Everwood in contrast. At least that show makes sense.

I recall an early ep of 7th Heaven when the little blond kid was convinced he was shrinking. Too bad he wasn't; at least we'd have some genre interest. Another ep had the youngest daughter trying to sneak out of the house dressed like a hootchie mama. Good idea, but Mom caught her long before it got interesting. She should have escaped that house of wholesome family values; she should have picked up a little 420 and slammed back a few Jack and Cokes at a rock concert, dragged off into a car and impregnated...then we'd have an interesting show. It's too bad; just too bad.

12. Ravi K

Ravi K Supporting Actor

Remember when Richard Lewis played a rabbi? Was he strapped for cash when he signed on?

13. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    This is a horrible show that went on wayyyy too long. I'm really hoping the Camdens die a horrible death. Either that or Gillian and Decker go back to the 23rd century.