What's new

75th Annual Academy Awards Short Films (1 Viewer)

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
That's an interesting release. Wonder how all the various studios feel about having their stuff on a disc with other studio's films.

I'm glad to see this release come out and I will definitely be purchasing it. A few years ago atomfilms.com sold a DVD containing shorts from the 72nd Academy Awards. The 4 live action shorts on the disc were:"Killing Joe", "Kleingeld", "Major and Minor Miracles", and "My Mother Dreams the Satan's Disciples of New York". The 3 animated shorts on the disc were: "My Grandmother Ironed The King's Shirt", "3 Misses" and "When The Day Breaks" Missing from the disc was the winning animated short "The Old Man and The Sea"

I hope that this release of the shorts from the 75the Academy Awards means that more may be coming out. Anyone remember The Short Cinema Journal series of DVD's?

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
Oh, man. I wish we could get more of these wonderful shorts released on DVD. For example, I'd kill to have a good copy of 1990's Oscar-nominated "12:01 PM" starring Kurtwood Smith. The old VHS version I taped off The Movie Channel is almost completely worn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks