What's new

$75,000 universal player!!! (1 Viewer)

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I wonder how many '53 DeSoto's, Vega's, Volkwagons and such have to be snuffed for the pot-metal to make 75 of these Edsels?:D

I hope they get sued relentlessly when folks hurt their backs trying to pick these bleeders up! Or worse, when somebody drops one on their foot, or worse.;)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Well, I ordered one for my son's room since it doesn't do HD-DVD, WMA or picture discs. I figure a low performing player would work for him since he only watches Spiderman Cartoons and Batman Beyond. :D

When that $100,000 player includes those extra formats then I'll get one for the main Home Theater;)

Michael__M

Stunt Coordinator
You have to admire the marketing engine that has created the demand for these products. It is silly and extremely out of line, but someone is making a fortune off of the saps that pony up the bucks for these things. I wish I could market my business this well. I also wish I could live with myself after abusing peoples wallets in this way. Such is the dilemma of the honest businessman.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks