What's new

74% of the visitors at The Force.Net prefer widescreen! (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The poll at TF.N asked which version of AOTC the person is getting. A whopping 74.37% said they would be getting just the widescreen DVD, and over 87% said they would be getting the widescreen DVD either alone or with other releases.
Good news for widescreen.:emoji_thumbsup:

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Who are the ding-a-lings who voted for P&S. It should be more like 100%. At least the majority of them realzie which is better. They need to educate the others on why the widescreen is the one to purchase.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
What do you expect when Lucas says it is ok to cut off almost half of his films on the sides, but he would be damned if we see Han shoot first. :rolleyes:
We just need to continue to educate. I was browsing a LOTR fan forum and there were so many people there that only wanted the fullscreen version. Die hard fans of the film. I did show the difference and got a few to convert but some just hate black bars. :frowning:

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ive noticed that people that use the internet are a lot more likely to buy widescreen. If you ever look at the online stores best sellers the widescreen versions are always in the top 10. No full screen

capt

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I was just about to post the same thing Joey. People that are more web saavy are also more into widescreen. Results are skewed. I am sure if you do a general survey among the public, it would be moer like 10% widescreen, 90% pan&scan.

jacob w k

Stunt Coordinator
In the end, all that matters is the actual sales figures for both versions. That is the true indicator.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I think that the 13% that voted for PAN&SCAN are the people that work for TF.N. Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks