What's new

6thAve vs etronics (1 Viewer)

Douglas Pe

Grip
Hi, I was thinking of ordering a Kenwood VR-7070 from either 6th Ave or etronics. The unit is approximately $25 more total at etronics. I have read numerous reviews of both companies and most seem to be fairly positive. I feel I have read enough to make a decision but I respect the opinions of the people on this forum and if anyone can tell me any personal experiences with either I would greatly appreciate it.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Moving this to Vendor Feedback. I also recommend search in that forum for previous posts on these two etailers.

M.

Kevin McCurdy

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered a Pioneer VSX-D912K receiver and a AR HC6 Six Piece speaker set Thursday morning from Etronics. Both shipped the same day(Thursday).

Received them today double boxed via UPS as scheduled. I already have everything setup and running, both items were in new condition sealed in the original manufacturers packaging. The whole order was smooth and painless without any problems. I'd definately order from Etronics again after this positive experience.

I've not order from 6th Ave., so I can't comment on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks