6th Ave rocks!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike_Morgan, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Mike_Morgan

Mike_Morgan Stunt Coordinator

For those of you that had been following the long "3802 for $699" thread, I had posted on there last week that I ordered my 3802 on Thursday for the LOW price of $714 shipped to my door. I dealt with Chris at ext.509 and he said that they wouldn't have any in stock until this week sometime. Well, here it is Monday and the UPS man just knocked on my door. Low and behold he carries my brand new Denon 3802 [​IMG] I just opened the box and will start to get everything switched over now.
    I just wanted to let everyone know that the 6th Ave deal is still indeed good, and that they are very fast with shipping. I can't wait to see what kind of difference this thing makes over my wimpy Technics receiver [​IMG]
    Mike

2. Yogi

Yogi Screenwriter

You'll see a big step up in sound from your Technics receiver. Make sure you give it a good workout the first week or so.
    Enjoy your new toy, and welcome to the 3802 club[​IMG]

3. kevitra

kevitra Second Unit

FYI to anyone who is going to order from 6ave, Phil is no longer with the company.

I had a DOA 2802. They paid shipping both ways and I upgraded to a 3802 with no problems. They have great service. Too bad other vendors (abt electronics) wouldn't give resonable prices like they do (I live 5 minutes from Abt). They wanted $730 for the 2802.