What's new

60%ht 40%music speakers (1 Viewer)

Sheldon-m

Stunt Coordinator
Now I have been doing some research on speakers for my new home theater / music system. I have found four speakers I'm stuck on and can't chose because of all the reviews.
I'm trying to stay in small budget. In the 12 to 1300 range.

Towers- ATHENAS AUD. AS-F1 or F2(up in the air)
Center- ATHENAS AS-C1 Heard good reviews
Now here is where the problems come in the book shelves-
Now I have narrowed it down to four spaekers.
The ATHENA AS-B1, AXIOM M22Ti, ASCEND CBM-170, AND
AXIOM M3Ti. I will be using these for my rears. Now my thing is 60 ht/40 m. Now I want a great ht but I want a great speaker for my music. it is just a hard choice between the four so I need some help. oh ya i'm in the process of buying the onkyo 601. any suggestions. Thanks everyone

Richard_B

Stunt Coordinator
I would stick with the Athena setup if that is what you are getting for the front 3 already. There are 2 sizes of bookshelves on their website also for this line of speakers.

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
Agreed with Richard...if you are going with Athena for the front...stick with them for the surrounds.

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
I agree, if your stuck with Athena for your fronts and center stick with them for your surrounds. If you have an audio dealer around you that sells Athena go demo them over there, if not then just go to Bestbuy and see how the pairs that you want sound.. just to add to this, if you do go to Bestbuy take a listen to JBL and Klipsch if you haven't already... they are nice speakers as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks