What's new

6 Perfect Circle shows in the bag! Need details! (1 Viewer)

Todd Smigelski

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone here seen the APC show during their 2 week small venue tour?

I have tickets for this Saturday's show in Detroit and I'm anxious as to what to expect.

thanks

ChrisCosmo

Grip
Why do you want to be spoiled? Go to the show and experience what the reverend and company have in store for you first hand. [sarcasm]Tell me what movie you want to see next and ill gladly tell you everything that happens, if you so desire.[/sarcasm]

Todd Smigelski

Stunt Coordinator
Chris, Using your analogy, It's kinda like reading a review of a movie before going to see it.

Anyhow, it doesn't look like i'm getting any hits on this thread. I guess it was worth a try.

I'll post my thoughts after Saturday if anyone is interested.

ChrisCosmo

Grip
Sorry, i must have read it wrong, but you asking for details came across to me as you wanted a setlist and any other info that may spoil the suprise.

JessPrice

Stunt Coordinator
I went to the show in Dallas. Wow, I loved them before, and I love them even more now. I can't wait til their new album gets released, although the acoustics weren't all that great in the Granada theater, I think I will like the first more, but then again, I need to hear the studio versions of the new tracks.

MikeDeVincenzo

Stunt Coordinator
Todd

I caught the show on Tuesday at Irving Plaza in NYC.

Expect to be blown away :) My disjointed thoughts (with a spoiler tag, just in case somone out there doesn't want to see ANY details) follow...

Pigmy Love Circus is hillarious. Danny has been renamed "Meryl Wilkes"...

Anyways, the new APC material sounds killer. My favorite of the new songs is called "The Package". Its long for an APC track, achieving nearly Lateralus-like complexity. James Iha was really moving at my show -- I had no idea how he was able to play the guitar and thrash about like he did. Yes, Maynard was wearing his wig again. He performed part of the show behind a white sheet. Even during the songs we wasn't behind the sheet, his face was obscured by the lighting. He was also in rare form, asking us all to buy the new album when it comes out because, "I have three Rolexes. I really need the fourth."

Enjoy the show!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks