What's new

6 JBL S26 = Awesome balanced sound! (1 Viewer)

AlbertA

Stunt Coordinator
I just got my 3 pairs of jbl s26 I ordered at jandr and calibrated the Denon 2700 with Avia.

I never thought having timbre matched speakers all around would make such a difference(I had mixes of three brands before the jbls).

I'm using one of them upside down as a center on top of my TV and it sounds very good. I popped in Lord of the Rings and the dialog is so clear and detailed and the whole sound just envelops you!

Carmina Burana from Decca records sounds very detailed.
The vocals on Leoncavallo's Plagiacci (also from Decca) sound superb!

I'm also waiting on a SVS-2531PCi to replace my klipsch ksw-12. This is going to be a good month!

Sandra B.

Grip
The main reason for the huge difference you have noticed is that the worst setup in a HT is to have different brands in the speakers (not sub).
And, of course and as you know, the JBL S26 are very good ones!
Congratulations for your new HT setup, enjoy it! :emoji_thumbsup:

anthony_b

Screenwriter
I know what your saying...I had a different set up before I went all POLK. I never thought it will make that much of a difference ...:emoji_thumbsup:

Sandra B.

Grip
I'm using three S310II for mains and center. The S310II uses the same tweeter and midrange, i have the center with these two drivers facing over the top of the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks