What's new

6:06 6/6/06 Where were you? (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I was just about to put in the contact in my left eye at home when it was annouced on the radio the time above...

Where were you?

p.s. contact survived OK! ;)

Jay

LewB

Screenwriter
Too many 6's here but I'll bite:
AM - Actually, I was futzing with my lenses too
PM - Assuming nothing drastic happens, I'll be 6 rows behind the Boston Red Sox on deck circle at Yankee Stadium chomping on an overpriced sausage and pepper sandwich.:D :emoji_thumbsup:

mylan

Screenwriter
About to walk out of the house on my way to work, I knew it was 6/06/06 but never made the time connection!

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
How would you know where you were?

If the antichrist was born in LA (very possible) and you live in Maine, then 6:06 am 6/6/06 would have actually been 3:06 am. If he was born in the UK, then it would have been 10:06 pm 6/5/06 for you, where were you then? Then there is the possiblity of India, China, Japan, Indonesia, etc.

Unless you can pin down exactly where the antichrist was to be born, does it matter exactly when she/he is born? Otherwise, it's just a silly, superstituous, arbitrary timestamp that fools and old ladies get excited about for no good reason. And of course that can't be true ;)

KeithMoechnig

Stunt Coordinator
sleeping. I don't see why this has been so hyped. I guess I'll just listen to some evil comedy and heavy metal now.

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
AM Waiting for the alarm to go off...
PM Eating hot wings and watching Underworld:Evolution (if it comes from Netflix today!)

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
AM - Drying my hair (what's left of it)

PM - I will be on approximately hole #6 at River Bend Golf course in Ft. Wayne, IN. If you are near me, you better duck.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
6:06am - Getting ready for work
6:06pm - Getting ready to leave work

pretty boring

BUT! What about 7:06am? Would that be more closely related to 666? i.e. 6:66am? :D

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Actually, 7:06am is 6:06 am without daylight savings time, which I doubt Satan worries overmuch about.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I was sleeping...

But, when I got up and was making a pot of coffee, I glanced over at my thermometer and it read 66.6 degrees outside. I was about to snap a picture of it with my camera phone when it changed to 66.7... bummer.

Then I realized I was out of coffee filters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks